College Details -
Nitte School of Architecture, Planning & Design
Located at Bangalore
Nitte Education Trust is a premier non-profit organization that was started in 1979 in fulfillment of social commitment to the rural people of Udupi and Dakshina Kannada Districts.
E-meet your Architecture School - Nitte School of Architecture, Planning & Design
Highlights of the campus:
- Integrated campus with students facilities and Wi-Fi enabled, has over 2 acres of land with over 3500 sq.mts of built-up space with a provision for another 10000 sq.mts of development with naturally ventilated and well- lit interiors
- Majority of the facilities have complete back-up power supply
- Dedicated covered parking area for both two and four wheelers
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Planning (B.Plan)
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) : No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/ he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Bachelor of Planning (B.Plan): Candidates should have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination and should have secured 45% marks with mathematics as a compulsory subject. Along with qualifying score in common entrance examination or equivalent professional entrance exam conducted by other bodies/states, or candidates should qualify JEE mains/NATA.
E-meet your Architecture School NITTE School of Architecture 2020