College Details -
REVA School of Architecture
Located at Bangalore
REVA University has been established under the REVA University Act, 2012.
REVA campus is built to transform students into outstanding citizens.
The University prides itself in contributing to every student’s holistic development.
The University currently offers 24 Full-time Post Graduate Programs, 5 Part-time Post Graduate programs, 21 Graduate programs, several Certificate/Diploma and Post graduate Diploma programs in Engineering, Architecture, Science & Technology, Commerce, Management Studies, Law, Arts & Humanities and Performing Arts.
The programs offered by REVA University are well planned and designed based on in depth analysis and research with emphasis on knowledge assimilation, practical applications, hands-on training, global and Industrial relevance and their social significance.
REVA University believes in preparing students through the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) and Continuous Assessment and Grading Pattern (CAGP) of education which provides opportunities for students to earn more credits and there by acquire additional Proficiency Certificates and Diplomas from the University.
Highlights of the campus:
- The campus of REVA University is spread over 45 acres of lush green land located very near to the Bengaluru International Airport
- Fully air-conditioned library providing a mix of learning environments to meet various student needs. The Library block also holds an Information Centre with about 150 computers for the students to make absolute use of digital content and develop a broader spectrum of research
- Spacious, well ventilated and IT enabled gallery classrooms
- REVA Canteen catering to the students’ daily nourishment through one of the most modernized and centralized kitchen facilities and a variety of offerings ranging from South-Indian and North-Indian dishes, salads and sweets to evening snacks and beverages
- Lifts, Wheel Chairs, and an Electric Vehicle for in campus transport for the differently abled
- Introduction of Braille, as an electronic reading support for Visually Impaired students
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) : Pass in PUC/10+2 / Pre-University Course or equivalent with minimum 50% in PCM scores and Overall marks in aggregate OR 10+3 Diploma (Architecture, Civil, and Interior design] or equivalent recognized by the Central/State Governments with minimum 50% aggregate marks OR International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination. Student should have passed the National Aptitude Test in Architecture [NATA] conducted by Council of Architecture
E-Meet 05 - Reva University, School of Architecture, Bangalore