I have scored 64% in PU and 123 marks in NATA.......would i end up getting a good college in bengaluru?
There are about 1000 architecture seats in Karnataka that are offered through CET. While your NATA score is good, your board percentage may be a drawback.
Suggest you do consider management seats as a back up plan. You could also consider schools like:
- Nitte School of Architecture
- Reva University School of architecture
- CMR Unviersity School of Architecture
- Wadiyar Centre for Architecture, Mysore
- BGS School of Architecture, Bangalore
- Dayanada Sagar School of Architecture, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore etc.
Hope this helps,
All the best!