important note for CBSE,ICSE and repeater students who are interested in joining architecture through karnataka cet ?

Edited ·  6 years ago
Login / Sign Up  to answer this question...

Rohith Padival

 Students appearing for Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual 2018 need not submit their Q. E. marks card to the KEA, as it will be obtained directly from the Department of PUE. However, all other students who have passed 12th standard examination such as CBSE, CISCE, 10+2, from other boards (including J & K) before 2018 and who are appearing for 2018 annual exam must COMPULSORILY send a photocopy of their 12th standard marks card by mentioning their CET Number to KEA. Repeater students of Karnataka 2nd PU also should submit their photocopy of the marks card on or before 10‐05‐2018. Otherwise, the results of such candidates will be withheld for want of Q. E. Marks. Intermediary ranks / Spot ranks will be assigned in respect of with‐held candidates only after submission of photocopy of the Q. E. marks card.

KEA address -

Sampige Road, 18th Cross, 

Malleshwaram, Bangalore - 560012.

phone number - 080-23460460

Most Popular Answer 6 years ago