which different college entrance exam i should apply, if i'm interested in interaction design?

6 years ago
Login / Sign Up  to answer this question...

1 answer.
Rohit Ramesh

In case you are interested to pursue interaction design as a field of study, you can apply for UID, AIID and other Private colleges such as PES and others.

6 years ago