CEED is a qualifying examination for admission to Master of Design (M.Des) programmes at
and to Ph.D programmes in Design at
The objective of the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) is to assess the candidate’s aptitude for design involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity, communication, and problem solving skills.
- The CEED score is valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of the result.
- The eligibility criteria for admission to various institutes may differ from the eligibility criteria for appearing for CEED.
- Before applying for CEED, candidates are advised to check whether they meet the required eligibility criteria for admission to various institutes.
- There is no age limit to appear for CEED.
- A candidate can appear for CEED any number of times.