Discuss Q & A Forum - Post your doubts and answers
Assuming you are talking about 2019 JEE Paper 2 percentile, you would have also got a rank. The rank is more important.
You need to:
- Go to the JoSAA website
- Select Academic Program: Architecture
- See the cut off rank as per last year
This will give you a good idea
The colleges accepting JEE Paper 2 score are NIT's , SPA's ( Delhi, Bhopal & Vijayawada) and other centrally funded Universities Providing B.Arch Programmes
I got 96.01 percentile in jee paper 2 January exam and 82% in 12th. Will I get admitted to manipal architecture college ? 2 years ago
Manipal has their own admission process for the seats. They usually take in 160 seats - but it depends on the approvals of the CoA.
This can change every year, however, if you have a board percentage of above 85% and above 130 in NATA, you stand a good chance of getting in.
I have got 98.32 percentile in jee paper 2 and 75 percent in boards . Will I get in rv ? 2 years ago
Your NATA and JEE Paper 2 marks are very good. Unfortunately, your board percentage may pose a challenge.
Typically, to get into RV or BMS, you would need to be within the top 100 Karnataka CET Architecture ranks i.e. 130+ in NATA and over 90% in boards.
If you are extremely keen on these two colleges, then I can suggest contacting them for a management seat. You could also consider other schools like
- Nitte School of Architecture
- Reva University School of architecture
- CMR Unviersity School of Architecture
- Wadiyar Centre for Architecture, Mysore
- BGS School of Architecture, Bangalore
- Dayanada Sagar School of Architecture, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore etc.
Hope this helps! All the best!