Discuss - A forum for NATA, NID, UCEED, CEED & NIFT aspirants / experts.
what are the effective startegies and techniques used for preparing and mastering mathematical topics? 2 years ago
Effective strategies and techniques for preparation of Mathematics Topics.
- Knowing the key concepts - Make sure your basic concepts of math are strong enough and learn all the formulas, identities and tables.Try to solve small calculations without pen-paper as it can improve your thinking and consume your time. Memorize area formulas for 2-Dimensional and 3-Dimensional figures. Focus on algebraic and Indices formulas. Remember important T-ratios (in Trigonometry) and their values. Remember Pythagoras Triplets.
- Play with your strengths - Firstly, try to master all the topics that you are strong in, and later work on the weaker topics(by practicing more question).
- Prepare your own notes - Make your own short cut tricks and notes, as self-prepared notes are the best trick to memories any subject.
- Revision of errors - Errors give you an idea of knowing where you have done mistake. These let you understand and review the thing that left you back. This is also once again a kind of repetition and a practice.
- Practice the questions based on each topic within the time limit provided(on edge.dqlabs.in). Also, go through all the past year papers and solve them thoroughly. Practice more and more. Try to attempt as many mock tests as possible. When you are left with handful of days to go, nothing will help you more than writing and analyzing Mock Tests.
- Be confident with your preparation. While sitting in the exam, never pressurize yourself with time factor during initial stages – try to solve each question within 60 - 90 seconds of time. Read, understand and analyze the question/given data carefully and then solve.
what parameters do evaluators look for in 2d and 3d compositions,light and shadow drawings? 2 years ago
DQ Archi one
1. There no shades and shadows in 2d.
2. 3d parameters: Highlight, light shades, medium shades, dark shades and shadow. Shadow should cast behind the object.
can i get more info about maitri mandir? 2 years ago
it's called MATRI MANDIR not maitri mandir
this slide share article will provide you with enough information-
the twelve petals of matri mandir-
for additional information please refer these links-
technical info about matri mandir-
here is a vimeo link-
Can we find 2016, 2015,... NATA question papers anywhere? 2 years ago
2015 and 2016 NATA exam was conducted online so there aren't any question papers from 2015 and 2016
In the 2017 NATA question paper, there were no questions from English (Antonyms, Synonyms, Passages). Can we expect the same this year too? 2 years ago
in this year mock test provided by coa at tcs website their were no english questions so i guess w'll not find in the main nata paper too.
What all important chapters to be studied in maths to crack NATA exam of 2018? 2 years ago
DQ Edge has all the important chapters in the Mathematics Section . You can refer these for your preparation.
in last year nata paper their was a seperate section for maths and aptitude but in the all india mock test the questions were jumbled so what type of paper arrangement can we expect this time(2018)? 2 years ago
in the actual NATA 2018 exam, as per the mock test link published by coa, the questions will be dipslayed in 2 sections. Math section and aptitude section. you can experience the actual nata test interface here ...
i hope yo uare aware that this year nata will be an online exam !!
Are the NCERT books enough for the NATA (mathematics) exam ? 2 years ago
Prathith Puttaparthy T
The level of questions is not higher than NCERT level as far as I know.
But since it's a multiple choice question pattern exam, it's better to practice MCQ question banks of NCERT level.