Discuss - A forum for NATA, NID, UCEED, CEED & NIFT aspirants / experts.
Sir,how can I get into contact with faculty using dq edge? 7 months ago
There are three ways to reach out to the faculty.
1. If it’s to clarify doubts - you can post your query in the ‘Discuss’ tab and our faculty will be happy to respond
2. If it’s to report an error, you could click on the ‘Report a Bug’ option and our faculty will look into your concern.
3. We will soon be starting our webinar sessions on clearing the exams. You can reach out to the faculty then. Look out for the announcements!
what was the last year cutoff of faculty of architecture,manipal for nata students? 7 months ago
The faculty of architecture at Manipal have their own selection process and would not release the architecture cutoffs officially. You can get in touch with the Institute with the below contact details:
Contact person: Deepika S.Shetty
Phone: 0820-2571060, 2571061 or you can email them at
what type of question will be asked in b. planning paper i.e jee mains paper 3 ? 7 months ago
The type of questions that will be asked in B.Planning paper in JEE Mains Paper 2 (2020) will be from topics such as the following:
- Awareness of persons, places, buildings, Materials
- Three dimensional - perception
For the complete syllabus refer the official website of JEE Mains page 10.
what was the last year cutoff of cept university for nata students? 7 months ago
According to ACPC, GoG the cutoff for CEPT University for NATA students for the year 2018-19 was 81.625 marks.
Why few questions doesn't have answer explanation ? 7 months ago
Few questions do not have any answer explanation since it is self explanatory. Also please report such questions so that if needed, the explanations can be added.
How can I see explanation of questions in learning section 7 months ago
You can see the explanation of questions under learn section only after attempting all the questions in the quiz and by submitting the answers under report.
Is there any app for DQ labs so I can access my account on phone? 7 months ago
DQ Edge is a web enabled platform and is optimized for mobile. There is no need to install any application for accessing your account on DQ Edge on your phone. You can access your account on DQ Edge anywhere, anytime of the day if you have an internet connection with you.
what was the last year cut off of sir JJ college for nata students? 7 months ago
According to the cutoff list released by the Maharashtra CET cell, the previous year cutoff for NATA students in JJ School of Architecture was 140.70.
how to unlock all the learning modules 7 months ago
There is a lot of FREE content & tests that you can take advantage off immediately. Apart from this, you could read up on various Articles, Discuss Topics, Apply to Colleges or Events - all for FREE
However, to get access to the paid Learning content or Tests, you need to do the following:
- Learn - (Study material / theory) - You need to click on the Buy Content button on the top right hand side corner
- Practice (Test Series) - You need to
- Free Unlock Option: click on Refer x to get the the test preparation for FREE
- Paid Unlock Option: click on Get Access Now to pay for the content and get immediate access
Hope this helps. All the best!
How can I contact you, for more information regarding the courses and their costs ? 8 months ago
For information on courses and their costs you can call our counselor on 9591001000 and also you can find out the pricing of different courses on DQ Edge on edge.dqlabs.in/pricing.