Discuss Q & A Forum - Post your doubts and answers
Please use DQ Edge study material first. It should be sufficient. In case you feel like purchasing a book, purchase the DQ Labs NATA Blueprint which will be sufficient.
Can I know the best animation film design and degital gaming collage in India? Either government or private Except nid 3 years ago
The best Animation, Film Design & Digital Gaming Colleges in India are as below.
- Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
- MIT Institute of Design, Pune
- DJ Academy of Design, Coimbatore
- Whistling Woods, Mumbai
- Pearl Academy (Mumbai)
- World University of Design, Sonipat
- Jain University Design School, Bangalore
the rewards in dq labs is only applied for the selected course or it is common for all the courses ? 3 years ago
The rewards system in DQ Edge is applicable across all test preparation - Architecture, Design & Fashion.
The reward system at DQ Labs is completely independent of DQ Edge. Please contact 9591089292 for details.
For getting into NIFT Delhi one should have a merit rank in any of the specializations such as Accessory Design, Fashion Design and others.
The last merit ranks admitted in 2019 at NIFT Delhi are as follows:
- Accessory Design - Rank: 166
- Fashion Design - Rank: 154
- Knitwear Design - Rank: 336
- Leather Design - Rank: 541
- Textile Design - Rank: 362
- Fashion Communication - Rank: 79
To check the entire list of merit ranks admitted in 2019 please click the link: https://www.dqlabs.in/nift.
There are three ways to reach out to the faculty.
1. If it’s to clarify doubts - you can post your query in the ‘Discuss’ tab and our faculty will be happy to respond
2. If it’s to report an error, you could click on the ‘Report a Bug’ option and our faculty will look into your concern.
3. We will soon be starting our webinar sessions on clearing the exams. You can reach out to the faculty then. Look out for the announcements!
The faculty of architecture at Manipal have their own selection process and would not release the architecture cutoffs officially. You can get in touch with the Institute with the below contact details:
Contact person: Deepika S.Shetty
Phone: 0820-2571060, 2571061 or you can email them at
The type of questions that will be asked in B.Planning paper in JEE Mains Paper 2 (2020) will be from topics such as the following:
- Awareness of persons, places, buildings, Materials
- Three dimensional - perception
For the complete syllabus refer the official website of JEE Mains page 10.
According to ACPC, GoG the cutoff for CEPT University for NATA students for the year 2018-19 was 81.625 marks.