Discuss Q & A Forum - Post your doubts or answers
I read in one of the answers that a crash course is starting on 17th June. Is that correct? 2 years ago
Well, you can connect with DQ Labs for crash course details - contact is 9591001000.
I am preparing for jee advance currently in class 12 But i am very inTerested in uceed .. I want to join iit for bdesigning but i don't know how to prepare or would there any chance to het into since there are limited seats 2 years ago
There are about 13500 students who took UCEED 2019 for about 115 seats across all IIT's. Of course you have a chance! Students who have used this platform have got ranks 6, 10, 14, 15, 20, 24 in the top 25 ranks.
You do have about 7 months left to prepare. In this time, you can do really well. But its not easy and requires you to have a lot of focused effort.
- Refer to the study material on this platform - spend at least 2 hours per day
- Contact DQ Labs on 9591001000 for classroom / online classes
All the best to you!
My boards score is 82.3% and my NATA score is 90. Whereas my JEE score is 96.11 percentile, so what are the colleges i might get into and i would also like some suggestion on improving my NATA score for the july attempt ? 2 years ago
Right now, its really hard to compare the percentile of JEE Paper 2 with the NATA score. There is no formula that has been officially released yet.
However, the Karnataka CET cell has declared the ranks using these.
If you share your rank out here, we can possibly suggest what colleges you can get into.
I have got 114 marks in NATA and 97.2 percentile in JEE MAINS 2. My 2nd pu percentage is 74% will I get a seat in BMS college of architecture(near bull temple)? 2 years ago
As per 2018 cut off, the last rank that got into BMS Bull Temple Road was rank 64 in Round 2 extended (General Merit). The last rank under all of the categories was Rank 2125 under GMK category.
Generally, for General Merit, you should have ideally scored above 90% in boards and 140+ in NATA.
how I can crack ceed exam for iisc or iit after 10 year gap from my last education (B.E. Mechanical), although I am good in creativity and concept design and currently working as a product design and development executive? 2 years ago
Fantastic! Glad that you are considering equipping yourself with a degree. Your experience will help you tremendously through your MDes program.
To prepare for IISc or IIT, you need to build your Creative Thinking skills, Sketching skills and Aptitude (Spacial, Analytical etc.). Its hard to balance work and preparation for these programs - but if you structure your prep time, you will easily manage:
- Do consider NID PG programs - since the exam is similar in structure to CEED
- Go through the study material / mock tests available on this platform. You will have to spend about 3 to 4 hours a week till January 2020
- You can also submit your sketches for evaluation from expert design faculty
- If you find the need to go for physical classes, we suggest DQ Labs online / physical classrooms depending on your preferences
- So to sum up, you can do the following
- Physical Classroom sessions - about 4 hours per week
- Online sessions - about 3 hours per week
- DQ Edge - about 4 hours per week
This will be sufficient for you to excel in the exam.
All the best!
with 138 marks in NATA AND 96.06% IN JEE PAPER 2 AND 66% IN 10+2 CAN I GET ADMISSION IN RV OR BMS COLLEGE ? 2 years ago
Your NATA and JEE Paper 2 marks are very good. Unfortunately, your board percentage may pose a challenge.
Typically, to get into RV or BMS, you would need to be within the top 100 Karnataka CET Architecture ranks i.e. 130+ in NATA and over 90% in boards.
If you are extremely keen on these two colleges, then I can suggest contacting them for a management seat. You could also consider other schools like
- Nitte School of Architecture
- Reva University School of architecture
- CMR Unviersity School of Architecture
- Wadiyar Centre for Architecture, Mysore
- BGS School of Architecture, Bangalore
- Dayanada Sagar School of Architecture, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore etc.
Hope this helps! All the best!