Discuss - A forum for NATA, NID, UCEED, CEED & NIFT aspirants / experts.
any suggestions or good tips for writing a good NID SOP? a year ago
Tips for writing a good NID SOP are as below:
- Start early and spend good amount of time on introspection and brainstorming ideas and life events
- Focus on self-motivation, passion, competence, and potential
- Write in active voice, and not passive voice
- Use formal, but conversational tone while speaking
- Write persuasively
Which colleges are best in India for design other than NID and IITs? a year ago
There are many private design colleges in India which you may consider such as UID Ahmedabad, IIAD, Lisaa School of Design, Strate School of Design and others.
What is the new pattern of NATA? Is it really being conducted twice an year from now? They say that the drawing part will be for 120 marks. So how will the aptitude and mathematics(80 marks) be distributed? a year ago
The NATA pattern is the same and from this year onwards it is being conducted twice. For more information on pattern for NATA please click on the link.
can there be a small quiz for counting of cubes? a year ago
Thank you for putting up the question.
Our R&D Team is working on the same and it will be introduced ASAP.
WHAT SHOULD I DO? I CANT FILL THE FORM ON JEE MAIN ARCHITECT NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO HOW CAN I FILL THE FORM? a year ago
On-line submission of Application Form upto 11.50 p.m. (including uploading of photograph and signature) 01.09.2018 to 30.09.2018. for the first attempt.
so the dead line is over for first attempt. however you will get more attempt which the application will start from 08.02.2019 to 07.03.2019
which different college entrance exam i should apply, if i'm interested in interaction design? a year ago
In case you are interested to pursue interaction design as a field of study, you can apply for UID, AIID and other Private colleges such as PES and others.
Is there negative marking in JEE p2? a year ago
Yes. In the aptitude / Mathematics section, each question is for 4 marks and a wrong answer will set you back by -1 mark.
what are the benefits of using this platform? a year ago
- Know what to focus on - We are constantly improving our ability to suggest the right topics based on your performance and other aspects to help you learn smartly and effectively.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses - You are able to identify the areas you need to pay attention to.
- Track your progress - Very visual in letting you have an idea of the amount of portion covered in the syllabus and you can easily access all your reports through your profile.
- Insight into tackling your competition better.
- Suggestions to improve speed, solution technique and accuracy.
We are constantly improving the platform to better meet the above goals, as it has helped alot of students do really well in the past. The platform is only going to get even better, also with respect to doubt clearing and sketching, so keep learning.
The primary benefits can be found on the main landing page - https://edge.dqlabs.in