Discuss Q & A Forum - Post your doubts or answers
How can I contact you, for more information regarding the courses and their costs ? 2 years ago
For information on courses and their costs you can call our counselor on 9591001000 and also you can find out the pricing of different courses on DQ Edge on edge.dqlabs.in/pricing.
how to get study materials for uceed? nothing is showing up under learn section. 2 years ago
There are two sections - Learn and Practice.
For both sections, you will have direct access to some free content. If you like that, then you can enroll for the full study material.
In case you are having a technical issue where you are not able to see the content, you can always report the same to the technical team and they will have it corrected.
Hope this helps
Where are the study materials for UCEED on DQ edge? It would be great if you are specific. Also, I would like to know if there's any practice material for aptitude on DQ edge. 2 years ago
For accessing the study material for UCEED on DQ Edge you can go under Learn section and select NID/UCEED/CEED course and you will find the different topics such as Mental Ability and others.
Which are the branchs in architecture in india? and which is best branch to me 2 years ago
The different branches / disciplines in architecture are as below:
- Building Planning
- Landscape Design
- Town Planning
- Urban Design
- Interior Design
- Green Architecture
Regarding the best branch of architecture to consider depends on your passion, interest and personality.
which marks will be considered in first attempt ....WEATHER NATA or JEE P2 2 years ago
The first attempt of NATA is generally in April. JEE Paper 2 attempts are in January & April. Hence, for the first round of admissions, architecture schools would consider the best of the 3 attempts. Only the SPA’s, NIT’s and IIT’s would consider the best of the two JEE Paper 2 attempts only and not the NATA attempt.
How do we know when the applications are out? Where do we have to keep checking? 2 years ago
- For JEE Paper 2, the applications will be out around the months of September or October . Please check https://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx to know the application dates.
- For NIFT, the applications will be out around the months of October or November. Please check https://nift.ac.in/ to know the application dates.
- For NID, the applications will be out around the months of October or November. Please check https://www.nid.edu/ to know the application dates.
- For UCEED, the applications will be out around the months of September or October. Please check http://www.uceed.iitb.ac.in/index.html to know the application dates.
- For CEED, the applications will be out around the month of October/November. Please check http://www.ceed.iitb.ac.in/ to know the application dates.
I want information regarding b.f.tech entrance exam.is there only one GAT exam? The GAT paper of b.design and b.f.tech is same or different? 2 years ago
For information on the B.F.Tech entrance exam you can please refer the Prospectus 2019 released by NIFT on http://bit.ly/NIFT_Prospectus.
Is faculty of architecture AKTU Lucknow a good college ? 2 years ago
All the architecture colleges in India have been approved by the COA according to predefined standards and the above college has also been approved by COA.
The faculties present in at AKTU is also excellent and very experienced. For details on the faculty please visit the faculty section on their official website at: http://foaaktu.ac.in/faculty.php.
Hope this helps you make a decision.
What is the cutoff for being placed into NIFT Bangalore and into NIFT Chennai for B.Des in Fashion Design? 2 years ago
For the cutoffs for being placed into NIFT Bangalore and NIFT Chennai you can please check the last merit rank admitted in 2018 to get the possible cutoffs for B.Des in Fashion Design.