Discuss Q & A Forum - Post your doubts or answers
I am a hindi medium student from MP Mandsaur and I want to ask that i Have a book of Arihant IIT jee that has 16 chapters but NATA syllabus is not that chapters so i prepare only NATA syllabus to crack NATA or study all chapters for Nata? 2 years ago
everything you need to prepare for the NATA exam is available here on DQ Edge itself. Like for which topics to study and prepare, you can go to the LEARN section, there you will get to know the syllabus for the NATA exam. Start your preparation from here and clear your concepts. You will be able to keep the track of your performance - which topics you have covered, which needs to be covered. From the graph given you can schedule your preparation.
If you want to know what strategy you have to follow during the preparation, then you can go to the Article section of the DQ Edge. There you can go the through various articles on strategy, syllabus which will help you in your preparation.
Now coming to your question that you are from hindi medium school and not comfortable with english. See the thing is sooner or later you have to learn english. It will be hard for you in the beginning but you can overcome this problem and will take time to show you the results. If you feel its hard for you then its better to take english classes for the same. I hope this helps with your preparation, if you still have doubts you can ask.
What was the closing rank for SPA,Delhi in 2018? 2 years ago
Opening and closing of ranks for the admission into respective colleges changes every year depending upon the difficulty of the paper, number of students applying, number of students clearing the cutoff. Below mentioned data will tell you the closing ranks for admissions into SPA Delhi for the year 2018.
- Open category
For Planning :- closing rank(1464)
For Architecture:- closing rank(486)
2. OBC category
For B.plan :- closing rank(949)
For B.Arch. :-closing rank(302)
NOTE:- The above mentioned ranks are given after 7 rounds of counselling for final admissions into SPA Delhi.
For more information you can visit JoSAA website
Are the maths questions for NATA exam from NCERT syllabus itself? Is it enough to be thorough with NCERT maths textbook sums? 2 years ago
the syllabus for the mathematics questions asked in the NATA entrance exam is same as that of what you have studied in your 11th and 12th standard.The difference here will be the difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam. If you are thorough with the NCERT textbook sums then you can move on to the difficult problems like questions asked in IIT JEE and other entrance exams.
You can explore questions given here on DQ Edge itself to get an idea of what type of question are asked.
how difficult is NIFT MFM entrance exam? 2 years ago
If we want to discuss among ourselves regarding this exam and talk about the strategy on how to prepare for it, then search "NIFT MFM" in Telegram search bar and join the free live group chat. If you're too lazy, then try clicking this https://t.me/NIFTMFM but can't guarantee if this link will work or not. Trust me, this will be REALLY HELPFUL to you. Install Telegram if you've not done it from the Google/App Store. Thanks!
Please like this comment so that it stays at the TOP and it helps the WHOLE COMMUNITY of learners that are applying for this programme.
What other good colleges are there for animation apart from NID and IDC? 3 years ago
Apart from NID and IDC, there are a good number of colleges in India which you can consider for Animation.Below mentioned colleges are a good option:-
- National Institute of Film and Fine Arts(NIFFA), Kolkatta
- Maya Institute of Advanced Cinematic(MAAC)
- Arena Animation
- F X School, Mumbai
- Picasso Animation College, Bangalore
- Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
Which rank is preferable to get a seat in NID Ahmedabad? 3 years ago
I'm not sure about the rank because NID Ahmedabad doesn't public the ranks who got admission into the college. They only provide the final list of marks which got converted like for last year 60.xx is the marks which got admission into NID Ahmedabad i.e for general category. I hope now you will have a fair idea as to how many marks to target in the NID entrance exam.
How can I prepare for NID DAT 2019 in the remaining 4 months when I've taken science stream in 12th? 3 years ago
Same with me. Just try your best. Be more observant towards everything and read newspapers everyday. More importantly practice sketching daily. If you really wanna go into nid and if u have that as your first choice then spend more time preparing to this than ur school subjects as you don’t need your 12th marks anywhere in the future for designing. Use 60-70% of your time to practice for nid and you can study for your school in the remaining 30%