Discuss Q & A Forum - Post your doubts and answers
can anyone suggest good pencil brands other than staedtler for the purpose of drawing and shading for nata exam? 4 years ago
Staedtler pencils are excellent. why you want to go for a different brand? any specific reason?
A polyhedron is said to be a truncated polyhedron when you cut across its original vertices to develop a new facet in place of each vertex or polytope vertex to be more specific. So in simple words, truncation is the process of cutting at vertices to produce new facets on the same polygon.
Depending on the depth of cut, where and how it is applied there are different types of truncation that can be applied on a polygon, Ex: Uniform, Shallow, Edge, Partial, etc.
You can refer this page on wikipedia for more info - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truncation_(geometry)
Use DQ Edge. attend mocktests and study the topics they suggest you to focus on. you will surely clear NATA in very short time.
Every year the colleges face a tough competition for best ranks, based on parameters like education, campus, faculty and placements (to name a few), and according to the latest ranking, here is a list of some of the best colleges you may want to apply.
1. School Of Planning And Architecture, Delhi
2. Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
3. Sir J. J. College Of Architecture, Mumbai
4. Birla Institute Of Technology, Mesra
5. Jadavpur University, Kolkata
6. Chandigarh College Of Architecture, Chandigarh
7. Jamia Milia Islamia University
8. National Institute Of Technology, Tiruchirapalli
9. Center for Environmental Planning and Technology University, Ahmedabad
10. Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal