Discuss Q & A Forum - Post your doubts and answers
I have got 98.32 percentile in jee paper 2 and 75 percent in boards . Will I get in rv ? 3 years ago
Your NATA and JEE Paper 2 marks are very good. Unfortunately, your board percentage may pose a challenge.
Typically, to get into RV or BMS, you would need to be within the top 100 Karnataka CET Architecture ranks i.e. 130+ in NATA and over 90% in boards.
If you are extremely keen on these two colleges, then I can suggest contacting them for a management seat. You could also consider other schools like
- Nitte School of Architecture
- Reva University School of architecture
- CMR Unviersity School of Architecture
- Wadiyar Centre for Architecture, Mysore
- BGS School of Architecture, Bangalore
- Dayanada Sagar School of Architecture, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore etc.
Hope this helps! All the best!
SPA's and NIT's will consider only JEE Paper2 score
All other colleges will consider both - JEE Paper 2 as well as NATA