Discuss - A forum for NATA, NID, UCEED, CEED & NIFT aspirants / experts.
What are the drawbacks if we are writing the examination in second attempt in July? 7 months ago
Every student has already had the benefit of 2 attempts at JEE Paper 2 and 1 attempt at NATA in 2019. So already, the best of the 3 attempts are being considered. Having a chance at the July round of NATA is only a benefit and not a drawback.
There are two cases:
- Those who have NOT taken NATA April attempt / JEE Paper 2 - They have another opportunity. These students may have to consider management seats at architecture schools as the results will come out only towards the end of July
- Those who HAVE taken NATA April attempt - they need to wait for notifications from the respective authorities (CET Cell).
The CET cell may decide to wait till July end and consider the 2nd attempt. They may however, decide not to wait and go ahead with the counselling at the earliest. Either way, the only thing to do at this stage is to wait for official notifications from the authorities.
There is a fair bit of confusion as to how the JEE Paper 2 percentile is being considered and compared with the NATA scores. That clarity is also awaited.
Hope this helps.
which college can i get for 1500 nata ranking ? 7 months ago
Assuming you are asking about :
- Karnataka CET Architecture 2019 rank list
- General merit
You have the following options based on the 2018 cut of list:
- Aditya Academy of Architecture and Design
- Brindavan College of Architecture
- East West School of Architecture
- Oxford School of Architecture
- HMS Tumkur
- Beads Mangalore
- MSIT Bijapur
- PDACE Gulbarga
- SU Kalaburagi
To get into a college in London or us what exams must I give 8 months ago
Depends on the college you are referring to. Most often, schools have a very specific admission process - where each student is assessed individually.
Usually, you would require:
- A good portfolio - This is most important
- Statement of purpose
- English language proficiency test - TOEFL / IELTS
I read in one of the answers that a crash course is starting on 17th June. Is that correct? 8 months ago
Well, you can connect with DQ Labs for crash course details - contact is 9591001000.
I am preparing for jee advance currently in class 12 But i am very inTerested in uceed .. I want to join iit for bdesigning but i don't know how to prepare or would there any chance to het into since there are limited seats 8 months ago
There are about 13500 students who took UCEED 2019 for about 115 seats across all IIT's. Of course you have a chance! Students who have used this platform have got ranks 6, 10, 14, 15, 20, 24 in the top 25 ranks.
You do have about 7 months left to prepare. In this time, you can do really well. But its not easy and requires you to have a lot of focused effort.
- Refer to the study material on this platform - spend at least 2 hours per day
- Contact DQ Labs on 9591001000 for classroom / online classes
All the best to you!
My boards score is 82.3% and my NATA score is 90. Whereas my JEE score is 96.11 percentile, so what are the colleges i might get into and i would also like some suggestion on improving my NATA score for the july attempt ? 8 months ago
Right now, its really hard to compare the percentile of JEE Paper 2 with the NATA score. There is no formula that has been officially released yet.
However, the Karnataka CET cell has declared the ranks using these.
If you share your rank out here, we can possibly suggest what colleges you can get into.